Everybody over 18 years old needs an estate plan!
You need to understand, that if you don’t have your own written legally binding plan, the government ha a plan to intervene already in place.
Parents need to plan for the care and raising of their children if they can’t finish raising them.
If you have family members with special needs you need to plan to protect their benefits.
People who value their privacy.
People with family that may fight over what they have. Planning helps stop fighting.
People with health problems.
- Disadvantages of Estate Planning
- Importance of Estate Planning
- Purpose of Estate Planning
- What are the Four Important Estate Planning Factors?
- What Factors Should You Consider When Planning Your Estate?
- What is Estate Planning?
- What is the Main Purpose of Estate Planning?
- When Should You do Estate Planning?
- Who Needs an Estate Plan?
Estate Planning Dot Com
Estate Planning on WikiPedia
AARP Estate Planning