Why Estate Planning?
Serving Clients in Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville and all of Northwest Arkansas
Working with elderly, disabled, and families to create & implement effective wealth protection strategies to give peace of mind without stress.
This is just a quick overview of the major reasons everybody over the age of 18 needs a plan.
- Plan for your own needs. You need a plan to protect you and your property if you become mentally disabled by accident, medical incident, or dementia or can’t make decisions for yourself for any reason.
- Prevent Probate – pass property to your heirs and loved ones without hassle or public scrutiny privately, securely, and quickly.
- Protect your money during your lifetime.
- Protect your rights during your lifetime.
- Protect your affairs during your lifetime.
- Protect children from themselves, financial predators, and creditors.
- Protect children with addictions or special needs.
- Protect spouses with dementia, special needs, or addictions.
- Protect and provide for your spouse without dementia.
- Reduce or eliminate capital gains and estate taxes.
- Prevent pounding headaches for you and your family.
- Avoid major messes.