✔️Probate & Court
✔️Family Fights &
✔️Huge Legal Bills
Protect What Matters Most
- Eliminate Probate – Don’t waste you and your family’s precious money and time in court battling for what is rightfully theirs. Eliminate the legal hassles.
- Protect Assets Passing to Family From Financial Predators, Creditors, Divorce and More – Stop financial predators from preying on your family. Keep divorce from giving the ex half of what you left. And much more…
- Maintain Privacy for You and Your Family – Probate publicizes what you have and who it is going to making them vulnerable to being preyed on by financial predators
- Plan for and Provide for Yourself – Protect yourself by making sure the people you want taking care of you and your affairs are legally able to
- Protect Children from Themselves – Stop them from squandering their inheritance and if they have an addiction, don’t fuel it with money
- Insure the Future – Planning is a type of insurance for an event that will happen as well as possible events like dementia.
- Get the Peace of Mind You Deserve
Planning is More Than a Stack of Documents
The key to successful planning is part documents, part advice, part coaching, and part process. Only the proper mixture of those creates a great estate plan.
Save Money, Time, Headaches, and Hassles
Planning costs less, takes less time, and creates fewer hassles than the alternatives. Planning leads to easy transitions and eliminates family horror stories.
Unique & Easy Planning System
We’ve worked hard to make planning easy for you. In no time, we’ll be done with your plan and you will have the protection and peace of mind you and your family deserve.
There is Only One Surefire Way to Avoid Probate, Minimize Taxes, Protect Their Inheritance, and Stay in Control
Hi, my name is Gary DeWitt. I am the founder of DeWitt Law and in all my years of handling estates and matters like yours, I know there is only one surefire way to avoid probate and have best possible outcome – that is to act now and plan. The faster you act, the better off you’ll be. That’s why I’ve made the next step very simple. Call us know so we can tell you exactly what to do next. It is free and there is no obligation to hire us. You have nothing to lose, yet everything to gain.
Recently, I had a client I was helping with a real estate transaction that needed help with their estate planning. I felt 100% confident referring them to Gary DeWitt. My client came back and was thrilled with the way Gary respectfully and competently handled her affairs. Gary is a man of integrity that I have known since our days in Law School, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Bryan Gibson | Attorney-at-Law
Gary is an attorney who is down to earth, honest and cares about his clients. When he was working on my trust, he was very thorough and explained all details in easy to understand terms. Gary is very personable, which you rarely find in an attorney, making for a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Gary DeWitt!
Keith B. | Client
Gary DeWitt was an absolute pleasure to work with. He walked me through the entire guardianship process and addressed all of my concerns. He is a very intelligent, capable, and professional attorney. I would like to thank the Dewitt Law Firm for their expertise and professionalism in handling our family’s guardianship case. Gary and Winnie were outstanding and really put my mind at ease during the entire process. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Jennifer K. | Client
The Quickest and Easiest Way to Sleep Well Knowing Your Affairs are in Order
Go to sleep tonight knowing that everything has finally been taken care of. Give us a call now to schedule a strategy session.
We can meet in person, on the phone, or via Zoom