Elder Law is helping you put together Medicaid and estate plans so you can protect you family and assets to get peace of mind without stress.
What is Elder Law?
Elder law is an area of law that concentrates on the issue of the older population, including these areas:
- Social Security,
- Guardianship proceedings,
- Estate planning,
- Financing nursing home care,
- Pension and other retirement plans,
- Elder abuse, and
- Family matters, such as grandparent visitation and even divorce.
How Can An Attorney Help?
- Talk to you about how important Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney are for you and your family
- Plan for a child or spouse with disability or special needs issues
- Provide help with healthcare planning: patient rights, Medicare, and Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Help with the selection and appointment of a Guardian
- Explain nursing home rights
- Draft advance directives and long term care planning documents
- Explain how you can protect assets from Medicaid “spend down” and recovery
Elder Law Issues
When we reach our twilight years, we want to know that life’s more difficult decisions in estate and elder planning have been resolved.
Big decisions create unnecessary stress for Seniors. Our knowledge of Elder law can help answer your questions about:
Medicaid and Medicare
- Medicaid planning and acceptance – Helping you navigate the labyrinth of Medicaid issues to insure the help with you need it.
- Medicare Issues – Healthcare is priority one for Seniors. We can be sure to have this in order to prevent costly delays in healthcare expenses.