Estate Planning Alerts and News
This article by Attorney Gary DeWitt, practicing in estate planning, probate, guardianships, and elder law. We offer a free First Meeting! Start now by calling our office at (479)717-6300 to schedule your Initial Meeting now.
- Should you create or update your will in light of COVID-19?
- Private Wealth Newsletter - Wealth Transfer Planning Opportunities Abound Now
- Estate Planning: Practical thoughts on your personal affairs
- What you need in your domain investor continuity plan
- The upside of coronavirus: More people are getting their legal affairs in order
- Mitchell Hamline alumni offering discounted services during COVID-19
- Pandemic acts as will reminders
- Council Discusses COVID-19
- COVID-19: Witnessing wills over the garden fence
- CSU-Fullerton sends 'tone-deaf' fundraising email about coronavirus and 'estate plans'
- How to Take Advantage of New Estate Planning Opportunities Caused by the Coronavirus
- Worth's Resource Guide for Reviewing Your Trust and Estates Plan
- Clark County attorneys navigate legal system amid pandemic
- York solicitors says will inquiries up by 40 per cent
- Attorneys lobby for remote notarization while 'distancing'