We are the DeWitt Law Firm, PLLC.
I love creating plans to save people from headaches, but I was fed up with “one size fits all” plans. So, I created my law firm to customize each plan to maximize protection and minimize your out of pocket cost.
I’ve created a system that tells you exactly what you need to plan and minimizes the amount of time it takes to get everything in one place.
With a system, vital items don’t “fall through the cracks” and get overlooked. Workbooks and checklists make sure we don’t create the wrong plan for you.
What really sets us apart?
- My education, coupled with my valuable life experiences, gives me a unique perspective and allows me to bring Estate Planning and Elder Law solutions to your family, in a way that goes beyond the traditional lawyer/client relationship.
- I don’t provide canned, one-size-fits-all plans. I work to create a customized solution, tailored to each client’s values, needs & goals. I also take the time to make sure each plan is implemented correctly.
- Timely communication is very important to us and you. We pride ourselves on keeping our clients informed on their case and returning phone calls in a timely manner.
- An attorney does ALL of the work. From the interview, answering questions, creating the documents, signing, and making changes, an attorney does it all.
- You are our partner, not just a client. Whether you’ve been with us for days or decades, we’re always responsive and always on.
- We are not a “trust mill.”Your plan is custom crafted to minimize cost and maximize benefit. We don’t do things just because they are the “flavor of the month.”
- Your time is important. If we are more than 15 minutes late, $50.00 to the charity of your choice.
- Your questions are answered, no matter how long it takes. We want you to understand why, not just walk out with a stack of papers.
- Changes, up to one hour of my time, are free of charge within the first year.